Visit my writing portfolio page>>
Writing for any medium is a skill and an art. Some people are naturally good with words and others just don’t have that talent. Creative writing and business writing are quite different. Writing for print and writing for the web requires different skills because people read differently online.
So when you hire a writer, be sure to pick one that has the skills you need.
Business Writing Skills for the Web
- How to research the audience
- Use data to find content ideas
- Ability to write great content – be a wordsmith
- Excellent command of language and grammar
- Understand search engine optimization
- Be up to speed on Google’s latest algorithm changes
- How to do keyword research
- Understand how people view a web page
- Know how they read online content