Blogs have been around for more than ten years now and they’ve become an influential source of information online. People find and follow blogs they like and trust. In fact, clogs are the number one source of trusted information for females consumers in the US. (BlogHer study.) And it’s not just good for B2C – here are some stats from a 2017 survey about B2B blogs:
- Business blogging is steadily on the rise
- B2B companies with a blog receive more leads than those that don’t
- Higher blogging frequency is more effective
- A B2B blog has tremendous SEO benefits and organic search attracts high-quality leads
- A company blog has more long-term ROI than traditional marketing efforts
I’ve been blogging since 2003. My blog www.ProactiveReport is a resource for entrepreneurs and marketing and PR practitioners. It covers the impact technology is having on business.
I also write blogs for clients.
Social Media Influencers – Owned or Earned?
Digital Disappointment: How Brands Get CX Wrong
The Importance of Fathers in the Community
Gender Equality: Empowering Women
American Veteran Healthcare Complaints Not Over
Why American Veterans Should Get Better Care
Online Newsrooms: the Secret Sauce for Media Relations